This Agreement was last modified on January 1, 2017.
Please read these Terms of Service completely when using http://BossRetreats.com which is owned and operated by Shediak LLC. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at http://BossRetreats.com.
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
All materials on the Site, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to the Site or owned by other parties who have posted on the Site. Materials from the Site and from any other website owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by the Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. In posting content on the Site, you grant the Site, and its owners and licensees, the right to use, reproduce, distribute, translate, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, archive and create derivative works from the posted content.
© Kimberly Shediak and http://BossRetreats.com, [2016-2017]. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, photos, text, screenshots and intellectual property. Excerpts and links may be used only with written consent from Shediak LLC and provided that full and clear credit is given to Kimberly Shediak and http://BossRetreats.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. This in in accordance with The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 and U.S. Penal Codes Chapter 17. Any copyright infringement will result in a takedown notice followed by a federal lawsuit.
Kimberly Shediak, KimberlyShediak.com, BossRetreats.com, the Dr. Kimberly logo, the Boss Retreats logo, and the interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of Shediak LLC. These may not be used, published, or referenced without written permission from Shediak LLC. This is in accordance with the U.S. Penal Codes Chapter 15. Any trademark infringement will result in a takedown notice followed by a federal lawsuit.
The Site and all of its content are the sole property of Shediak LLC and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Shediak LLC reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of California, United States.
Changes to This Agreement
Shediak LLC reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service. Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the http://BossRetreats.com site immediately.
The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Shediak LLC may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases made on www.kimberlyshediak.com are non-refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via email@example.com to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Shediak LLC, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Boss Retreats for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All transfers conducted through Boss Retreats are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
The first type of cookie commonly used is “Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A “Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use www.kimberlyshediak.com without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On this website we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Shediak LLC reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
Our products that are digital they are deemed “used” after download or opening. This means we have a strictly no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with product. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can remedy any problems you may have with this. The following programs are exceptions:
Payment and Currency Disclaimer
All payments are managed by a third party payment gateway, PayPal. (www.PayPal.com) All payment amounts are represented in USD as this is the currency of our host country. We are not liable for any discrepancies in charges for international currencies. All transactions processed on www.kimberlyshediak.com will be charged to the customer in the equivalent amount in their host countries currency per the USD price. All currency conversions and their calculations through payment are made via PayPal.
Shediak LLC has implemented remarketing, Google display network impression reporting, Doubleclick campaign manager integration, and Google Analytics demographic and interests reporting. Using the Ads Settings in Google you many opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google display network ads.
Shediak LLC reserves the right to use remarketing with google analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you our ads on sites across the internet. Shediak LLC and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on users past visits to our website.
Shediak LLC and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site. Shediak LLC collects data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
If there are any questions regarding this Agreement, you may contact us using the information below.